Re: [Evolution-hackers] WebKit based Evolution composer status and future

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 12:21 AM, Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com> wrote:
The next release following 3.12 will happen in March, 2015.  So we have
an entire year to stabilize the WebKit composer.  Also the HTML library
that the composer is currently based on has been dead several years now,
and I personally would like to wash my hands of it as soon as possible.

I haven't tested the branch in awhile, but I've seen numerous recent bug
reports from Milan and Tomas seems pretty responsive in fixing them.  As
long as that continues after merging, and we have a handle on the major
remaining regressions, I think it's a reasonable risk to finish the work
directly on the master branch.

Dear Tomas Matthew, I see that Evolution 3.12 has been released. Any news on merging the webkit-composer to the master? I checked today but it seems it's not there yet.

Sorry for my impatience ;)
Thanks,
--
Emre