Re: [Evolution-hackers] Isolated unit test status report

On Mon, 2013-02-25 at 18:25 +0900, Tristan wrote:
Perhaps, if performance at connection time is very slow, we should
take an approach that the factory connection be released when
all EBookClients are finalized (with a sort of internal ref-counting
logic)... if of course, performance of opening the book is such
a bottleneck.

        Hi,
it was done exactly that way before Matthew's change. I do not see a
point of changing it, except of the slowness. But let's see, I can be
always wrong.
        Bye,
        Milan