Re: [Evolution-hackers] Isolated unit test status report

On Mon, 2013-02-25 at 19:46 +0900, Tristan wrote:
[...]
I've made some fixes and now test cases are working much better
with the workarounds in place. I think the final touch will be
to run the module-prompter test relocated and then make check
will be completely passing again.

Correction, after successfully running the user prompter test
I found that it is in fact a functional test and not a unit test
and as such has no place in running under make check (as it involves
user interaction and pops up a series of dialogs).

Instead I'm just moving that from TESTS to noinst_PROGRAMS.

Unfortunately make check still does not pass, due to various
failures in the calendar tests. These same tests actually pass
in our 3.6 based openismus-work branch. At least some of
the failures are due to the regression reported in bug 692802.

Cheers,
    -Tristan