Re: [Evolution-hackers] Required Evolution-code-help

On Mon, 2013-02-25 at 10:31 +0530, samarjit Adhikari wrote:

As suggested, I have open a mapi connection using camel services but
got a crash in g_rec_mutex_lock function.

Crash debugging attached. it seems the connection has not being
initialized yet. Any help??

        Hi,
CamelMapiStore and CamelMapiTransport are two different objects, you
cannot use CamelMapiStore functions on an instance of
CamelMapiTransport.

With your other changes, you should be touching only
camel-mapi-transport.c, no other file. If you provide *similar* function
implementations for CamelServiceClass, those I wrote about in the
previous email, for CamelMapiTransport, then you can then check of
proper connection status of the CamelMapiTransport, not CamelMapiStore.

        Bye,
        Milan