Re: [Evolution-hackers] Required Evolution-code-help

On Thu, 2013-02-21 at 10:26 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
After doing a lot of R&D my intuition says that it is a memory
corruption issue.

valgrind usually helps in such cases. You can run evolution like this:
   $ valgrind --num-callers=50 evolution &>log.txt
and valgrind will check evolution for some memory issues.

I would like to offer a hint here. I have done this in the past and I
recommend using a test user account with only a very few test emails in
it.

When I attempted to run valgrind evolution on my own email account it
never actually managed to load. I killed it after several minutes.
Valgrind slows everything down.
--
Knowledge Is Power
Power Corrupts