[Evolution-hackers] What about removing camel_folder_has_search_capability()

	Hi,
thinking about all the upcoming changes, what about removing also
camel_folder_has_search_capability() and its corresponding flag?

I looked where it is used and it's basically unused, especially
place like vFolder doesn't care at all, though it completely relies
on this capability. The only place this is used is in message-list.c in
evolution.

I would say that the CamelFolder's search API would be mandatory
on-wards and that's it.

What do others think?
	Bye,
	Milan

P.S.: Maybe the same applies for the
camel_folder_has_summary_capability(), but I do not want to go that far,
at least not yet; also because it is used in camel-filter-driver.c.