Re: [Evolution-hackers] WebKit port of the composer

On Fri, 2012-06-01 at 23:43 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> Fixing some of the brokenness of the To/Cc/Bcc headers in the composer
> would be wonderful.
> We should also be able to send a mail with the following headers:
>   To: Some people I want to invite to my party : ;
>   Bcc: foo bar com

both issues are unrelated to Dan's changes, from my point of view, and
I suppose both of them are filled as bugs in bugzilla. Dan's effort is
to get rid of GtkHTML from evolution, while your issues are partly in
ENameSelectorEntry - the first one, the other one in SMTP provider (or
somewhere around, in evolution's sending routines).
	Bye,
	Milan