Re: [Evolution-hackers] Multiple child-addressbooks under an account

On Sat, 2011-01-22 at 14:23 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:

> This really seems like a server-side issue to me.  The issue really is
> there is no way standard way to specify a hierarchy of tasks in either
> UI or in the representation [VTODO] so I think that would be a
> special/custom plugin.

I was under the impression that VTODO did support parent/child/sibling
relationships.

Like:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5545.html#section-3.8.4.5

Cheers,
					Andrew.

andrew (AT) morphoss (DOT) com                            +64(272)DEBIAN
                      All is fear in love and war.