Re: [Evolution-hackers] Multiple child-addressbooks under an account

On 01/21/2011 06:30 PM, Kirk Wolff wrote:
Is there a way to add child-addressbooks under an addressbook account
with evolution's GUI? I don't see any current implementations that have
a 'tree' of addressbooks under an addressbook plugin type. As I see it,
there are plugins for setting up an addressbook, but not for displaying
and organizing them. It seems the presentation (the left-hand column
list) of addressbooks is fixed. Is there a simple way to add and
maintain a tree in the list of addressbooks?

Kirk

I don't see any special benefit for this feature. I will campaign rather for child-tasks (sub-tasks) where completion of each child task sums up the percentage progress for the parent/container task