[Evolution-hackers] Multiple child-addressbooks under an account

Is there a way to add child-addressbooks under an addressbook account with evolution's GUI?  I don't see any current implementations that have a 'tree' of addressbooks under an addressbook plugin type.  As I see it, there are plugins for setting up an addressbook, but not for displaying and organizing them.  It seems the presentation (the left-hand column list) of addressbooks is fixed.  Is there a simple way to add and maintain a tree in the list of addressbooks?