Re: [Evolution-hackers] Rebasing gtk3 branches

On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 20:53 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> The gtk3 branches are rebased now.  Delete your local copy.

Would anyone mind if I do another round of gtk3 rebases?

Benjamin Otte fixed most of the gnome-canvas issues, and I've been
rebasing and reorganizing commits on my gtk3 branches almost daily.

What I'm running right now are my private gtk3 branches rebased against
today's master branches and linked against stock platform libraries from
Fedora 15 ("Rawhide") and it's quite usable.  A few minor glitches left
but canvas widgets now draw and scroll correctly, and I'm seeing a few
but not an enormous number of runtime warnings on the terminal.

I'd like to rebase again so we're all on the same page.  I'll plan to do
it Monday unless someone objects.