Re: [Evolution-hackers] Rebasing gtk3 branches

On Sat, 2011-01-22 at 14:01 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> Would anyone mind if I do another round of gtk3 rebases?

	Hi,
what about wait till Wednesday, after evolution team meeting, and then
merge gtk3 branches to master branches, and require gtk3 for the Monday
2.91.6 release? It saves a bit of work for you, and also forces people
to fix new issues related to gtk3, both during Thursday and Friday, and
also benefit from more testers with 2.91.6 release.

This might be doable, especially because:
> ... and it's quite usable.  A few minor glitches left
> but canvas widgets now draw and scroll correctly, and I'm seeing a few
> but not an enormous number of runtime warnings on the terminal.

which can be fixed till the meeting.
	Bye,
	Milan