[Evolution-hackers] Rebasing gtk3 branches

I took all our gtk3 branches and PRIVATELY rebased them against the
latest master branches, and have also removed all the gtk2 backward-
compatibility hacks that have piled up (no more gtk-compat.h, etc.).

These private branches of mine are much closer to what will eventually
be merged to master when we drop support for gtk2 in the coming weeks.

Does anyone mind if I delete the public gtk3 branches and post my new
rebased branches in their stead?  It means you'll have to delete your
own local gtk3 branches and pull the new ones.

If no one objects I'll plan to do this later this week.  So speak up now
or commit now if you have any pending changes.  I'll make sure any last
minute commits aren't lost.

Matthew Barnes