Re: [Evolution-hackers] Want to contribute to evolution-mapi

Le mercredi 11 novembre 2009 à 15:42 -0500, Reid Thompson a écrit :
> On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 15:19 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
> > Other (new enough) distributions would surely work, but my makefile
> > doesn't handle them.
>
> It works for me on Gentoo, if you (or anyone else) are running Gentoo
> and having issues I can perhaps provide some insight.
>
> ( for various reasons (some may be related to evo, most are not) I have
> a decent number of unmasked ~x86 packages )

As a gentoo gnome maintainer, for gentoo support, I'd be glad to be
submitted live ebuilds for gnome-live overlay. This goes the usual
route, check latest ebuild in tree or in gnome overlay, adapt, submit to
bugzilla for review. If you stick around often enough, you might even
get write access. Visit us on #gentoo-desktop on Freenode if you want to
discuss it or poke me on #evolution.

--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <gilles dartiguelongue esiee org>