Re: [Evolution-hackers] Want to contribute to evolution-mapi

On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 08:57 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 18:09 +0530, balaji cherukuri wrote:
> > I am a software engineer, I want to contribute to evolution-mapi.
> > Could you give some guidance how would I proceed.

Awesome!

Some more pointers : http://www.go-evolution.org/MAPIProvider#Download -
This page has some information on compiling evolution-mapi (Sadly it is
outdated. For evolution-mapi you would need to use git. and for
openchange it is still in svn)

http://www.go-evolution.org/MAPI_FAQ

Feel free to ping me on IRC. I'm 'jony' in #evolution and usually
available from 0500 UTC to 1200 UTC.