Re: [Evolution-hackers] Want to contribute to evolution-mapi

On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 15:19 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
> Other (new enough) distributions would surely work, but my makefile
> doesn't handle them.

It works for me on Gentoo, if you (or anyone else) are running Gentoo
and having issues I can perhaps provide some insight.

( for various reasons (some may be related to evo, most are not) I have
a decent number of unmasked ~x86 packages )

reid