Re: [Evolution-hackers] Request for a new EPlugin hook in composer windowI would like to modify the Evolution Composer windo

Gary,

As Andre said, you can see the attachment reminder code/eplug.xml file
for the right hooks and extraction of the message.

Also, I would like that to be a  auto-invoked  plugin like attachment
reminder rather than the spelling checker which the user would force it.

-Srini.