[Evolution-hackers] Request for a new EPlugin hook in composer windowI would like to modify the Evolution Composer windo

Hello,

I would like to modify the Evolution Composer window.  I would like to add a button to the window that, when pressed, checks the entered text for unallowed words (DirtyWords).  I would also like to do this check when the user presses the Send button.

Would adding an EPlugin hook to the composer Button bar be the best approach?  The only hokk that I found in the source code for the Composer window is in the Attachment bar.

Any help would be most welcome.  Please respond with any questions/comments.

Thanks,
Gary Ilijevich
garyi113 hotmail com