Re: [Evolution-hackers] Request for a new EPlugin hook in composer windowI would like to modify the Evolution Composer windo

On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 23:36 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> ahoj,
>
> Am Montag, den 14.04.2008, 15:55 -0400 schrieb Gary Ilijevich:
> > I would like to modify the Evolution Composer window.  I would like to
> > add a button to the window that, when pressed, checks the entered text
> > for unallowed words (DirtyWords).  I would also like to do this check
> > when the user presses the Send button.
>
> sounds basically like what the "attachment reminder" plugin already does
> (when clicking "Send", check the text for some dirty words like "attach"
> and when there's no attachment show a warning)?

Yep ! just need to modify the popup's message. :)

--
Johnny Jacob jjohnny novell com http://johnnyjacob.org

GPG fingerprint = E296 D0B9 77D9 D968 5574  DB0D 5FD0 B7CA 03DC E845