[Evolution-hackers] Addressbook Maintainership

Hi friends,

It is with great pleasure I announce that Ross Burton joins me
as "Addressbook maintainer". Ross is already the maintainer of Sound
Juicer, Devil's pie, Contacts, Dates and Tasks. He has contributed many
patches in Addressbook during his development of Contacts and also wrote
the DBus port of Evolution Data Server. He started reviewing addressbook
patches recently.

I will be looking into the Evolution portion of Addressbook and Ross
will be looking more into EDS portion of Addressbook. I'm sure that his
addition to the team will help improve the performance and memory usage
of Addressbook and review more patches.

Welcome on board Ross !!!

-Srini.