Re: [Evolution-hackers] Addressbook Maintainership

On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 18:00 +0000, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
> It is with great pleasure I announce that Ross Burton joins me
> as "Addressbook maintainer". Ross is already the maintainer of Sound
> Juicer, Devil's pie, Contacts, Dates and Tasks. He has contributed many
> patches in Addressbook during his development of Contacts and also wrote
> the DBus port of Evolution Data Server. He started reviewing addressbook
> patches recently.

To avoid upsetting my colleagues I should point out that I've barely
touched Contacts and Dates (Chris Lord, Thomas Wood, Rob Bradford and
Tomas Frydrych are the main authors IIRC).

Thanks for the warm welcome, I hope to do a better job maintaining EDS
than I do with Sound Juicer...

Obviously one of my main goals for the next two release cycles is to
land and polish the DBus port of EDS.  I've started planning this on the
wiki[1], but extra hands are always appreciated.  If anyone would like
to help, please just say.

Regards,
Ross

[1] http://www.go-evolution.org/DbusPort