Re: [Evolution-hackers] Addressbook Maintainership

On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 18:00 +0000, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
> It is with great pleasure I announce that Ross Burton joins me
> as "Addressbook maintainer".

Good news indeed. Thanks a lot to Ross for everything he has done
already, and of course also to everyone else who helps to improve
Evolution and to keep it nice and shiny!

On the other hand, does that mean that I should stop bothering you with
reports about problems in the EDS DBus version of libecal, Ross? ;-)

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly