[Evolution-hackers] go-evolution.org wiki & spam

Hi guys,

if this is off-topic, please redirect me to the proper mailing list.

I've noticed since yesterday some spam across the wiki. Digging a bit I
found that it was kind of widespread (see
http://www.go-evolution.org/Special:Recentchanges if you are not
convinced). The main page has some spam in it too but I can't fix it
since I don't have the proper rights.

I've seen a user's comment asking "what about turning anonymous editing
off ?". Will this be done ? The version of wikipedia seems a bit old
too, is an upgrade planned ?

--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <dartigug esiee fr>