Re: [Evolution-hackers] Is it necessary to localize mail header date?

Hey,
On Thu, 2005-12-29 at 10:37 +0800, simon.zheng wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Evolution displays the header as below. Received name, subject, date
> titles are localized, but content of Date is not. The date is only
> output as orginal content in message source. I'm not sure if it is
> necessary to localize it, especialy for Chinese, Japanese, Korean.

IMHO No. Since mostly the date is field that comes from the server, and
is a part of the RFC/822 message that comes in either in IMAP/POP. The
only issue i see is with the time, should probably show local time,
instead of the GMT, makes more sense that way.

Any other Ideas, anyone??

Cheers,
partha