Re: [Evolution-hackers] How do I set the charset encoding of the CamelMimeMessage body?

Hey Jules,

On Fri, 2005-12-30 at 12:56 +0100, Jules Colding wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When building a CamelMimeMessage, how do I tell the mime part that is to
> contain the message body text, that the body text has a particular
> charset encoding, such as UTF-8?
The Character set is a property of the Content-Type. So you have to use
camel_content_type_set_param() with the param as "charset" and the value
as whatever charset you want. That should help.

Cheers,
partha