Re: [Evolution-hackers] Reading the content of CamelMimePart

On Wed, 2005-12-28 at 14:04 -0600, Prasanth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to read the content of an email from CamelMimeMessage.
> I am determining if it is multipart or mimepart and then the type of the
> mime part. When is it text I want to get the text content in that part.
> I am not able to find a function that would give me the text content
> from a CamelMimePart.
All you have to do is get the content object from the CamelMimePart (a
CamelMedium also). This would give you a CamelDataWrapper. You can write
the contents of the data wrapper into a CamelStream, and used.
Its basically as simple as:

CamelMimePart->CamelMedium->CamelDatawrapper->CamelStream->(data buffer)

HTH.

Cheers,
partha