Re: [Evolution-hackers] Reorganize Evolution's preferences dialog

Le jeudi 07 décembre 2006 à 11:05 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan a écrit :
> Hi Matthew
>
> I think it is a pretty good idea :-). The two main reason are
>
> - Width is controlled by the number of tabs in Mail Preferences
> - Height is controlled by the General tab in Mail Preferences

Another issue is l10n.

I still haven't found time to fill proper bug reports but some l10n are
expanding preferences dialogs a lot, and moreover, initial dialog
placement is done before all tabs size are know, causing the correctly
sized dialog to not be centered.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva