[Evolution-hackers] Reorganize Evolution's preferences dialog

I'm running Evolution 2.9.3 with a 1024x768 screen resolution and
Evolution's Preferences dialog barely fits on my screen.  I had an idea
on how we might shrink this down a bit by reorganizing some tabs.  I'm
not proposing a complete overhaul of the preferences at this time, just
some minor changes that I think can be accomplished before Evolution
2.10 ships.

The General tab of the Mail Preferences section currently defines the
size of the Preferences dialog, so the goal is to reduce the contents of
this tab.

My suggestions are:

1) There is both a "Calendar and Tasks" section and a "Mail Preferences"
   section with a "Calendar and Tasks" tab.  Eliminate the tab in the
   "Mail Preferences" section as follows:

      a) Move the "Delete message after acting" option to the General
         tab in the "Calendar and Tasks" section.

      b) Move the conflicts options to a new "Conflicts" tab in the
         "Calendar and Tasks" section.

2) Add a new section called "Contacts" and make the "Autocompletion"
   section a tab within the "Contacts" section.

3) Move the "Automatic Contacts" tab in the "Mail Preferences" section
   to the new "Contacts" section.  Maybe rename the tab to "General"?

4) With the number of tabs in the "Mail Preferences" section now
   diminished, split the mail notification options in the "General" tab
   to a new "Notification" tab.

Voil�shrinkage!

Comments?  Other ideas?

Matthew Barnes