Re: [Evolution-hackers] camel_operation_cancel_check() not working?

On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 13:13 +0100, Jules Colding wrote:
> Now I expect that I'm able to press cancel after pressing f9 and have my
> loop exit gracefully.

OK, I've discovered that if I press the big red Cancel button in the
"Toolbar" then it works, but not if I press the small Cancel button(s)
in the "Send & Receive Mail" popup window.

Also - The "Send & Receive Mail" progress bar does not progress even if
I see the progress count progress steadily from 0% to 100% in the
"Status Bar".

What is going on here?

Thanks,
  jules