Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: UI changes for exchange

On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 13:48 +0530, Sarfraaz Ahmed wrote:
> Yeah, there are quite a few which are for exchange, like ... Change
> exchange password, subscribe/unsubscribe folders, Folder Size, Out of
> office, Delegation, folder permissions, add-to/remove-from favourites.
> May be even disabling the menu items if the account is not active sounds
> like a good idea. A few of these operations might get executed only when
> a exchange folder is selected anyway. So, i was thinking that we could
> have plugins for getting the folder context and perform these operations.

Change exchange password. That grabs my attention.Currently there is no
way to modify the Active Directory / Exchange password from a Linux
Desktop. It will be a value add feature.

On a windows box users can press CTRL+ALT+Delete and change password on
a AD. No Simple solution exists on NLD.

Amish.
Consultant.
Onward Novell Software India Pvt. Ltd.