Re: [Evolution-hackers] Send/Receive in the Toolbar

The tests were actually to create a new mail. "Send this file to person
foo bar com". People would click on Send/Receive thinking that was how
you "sent mail" to people. They were expecting the composer window to
pop up, so that they could send mail.

-- dobey