Re: [Evolution-hackers] Adding a new server type... How?

Hi,

On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 23:53 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> > I have been looking at the various documentation in the source and on
> > go-evolution.org, but I simply can not find the "How to add a new server
> > type in 10 easy steps" document :-)
>
> There isn't one, and I doubt that 10 steps would cut it, easy or
> otherwise ...

I just stumbled upon this document "notes on how to write a connector":

http://labs.panopticsearch.com/archives/labs.evolution_mail/2003/Oct/0143.html

I would greatly appreciate if someone could comment on the validity of
the content, which is two years old. Please?

Thanks,
  jules