Re: [Evolution-hackers] Running an eplugin as standalone application
- From: Thomas Cataldo <thomas cataldo aliacom fr>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Running an eplugin as standalone application
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:18:52 +0200
On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 21:09 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> I'm not sure this approach will ever be practical as a general one.
> Almost all of the api's may end up calling many other subsystems, all
> which must be properly initialised in the correct order, for instance.
> Although if it really does only use e-passwords, i guess it should
Well yes, I agree this would not be do-able for all plugins, but in my
case (e-account-list, e-sources and e-password stuff only) it should
work without major headaches.
> In what way does this not work anyway, crash, or just return nothing?
The e-account-list stuff works, but the e-passwords-get call simply
] [Thread Prev