Re: [Evolution-hackers] Running an eplugin as standalone application
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Thomas Cataldo <thomas cataldo aliacom fr>
- Cc: Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Running an eplugin as standalone application
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:47:16 +0800
About the only thing I can see in the code is the 'online' state, some passwords are only requested in online mode. But by default that should be online.
You may have to try stepping through the code to see why exactly it is dropping out.
On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 15:18 +0200, Thomas Cataldo wrote:
On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 21:09 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> I'm not sure this approach will ever be practical as a general one.
> Almost all of the api's may end up calling many other subsystems, all
> which must be properly initialised in the correct order, for instance.
> Although if it really does only use e-passwords, i guess it should
Well yes, I agree this would not be do-able for all plugins, but in my
case (e-account-list, e-sources and e-password stuff only) it should
work without major headaches.
> In what way does this not work anyway, crash, or just return nothing?
The e-account-list stuff works, but the e-passwords-get call simply
] [Thread Prev