Re: [Evolution-hackers] Running an eplugin as standalone application

I'm not sure this approach will ever be practical as a general one.  Almost all of the api's may end up calling many other subsystems, all which must be properly initialised in the correct order, for instance.  Although if it really does only use e-passwords, i guess it should work.

In what way does this not work anyway, crash, or just return nothing?