[Evolution-hackers] Running an eplugin as standalone application

Hi,

I have an eplugin started from a menu item added to the tools menu.

To ease the valgrinding of my plugin, I'd like to run it as a stand
alone application. I created a header with the function exported by the
plugin :

#include <e-util/e-plugin.h>
#include "es-menu.h"

void fr_aliacom_cal_subscribe_start(EPlugin *ep,
                                    ESMenuTargetShell *target);

Then I create a standalone test program :

#include <gtk/gtk.h>
#include "cal-subscribe.h"
#include <libedataserverui/e-passwords.h>

int main(int ac, char** av) {
    gtk_init(&ac, &av);

    e_passwords_init();

    fr_aliacom_cal_subscribe_start(NULL, NULL);

}

My problem is that my plugin uses e-passwords, and when launched as
standalone I can't retreive account's passwords. I can't figure out what
I need to init, because e_passwords_init() does not seem sufficient. Can
you help me ?

Thomas.