[Evolution-hackers] Re: [gene-pool] String freeze breaks in Evolution parts

Well the strings came from the code changes which had already gone in and already been approved for the 2.0.1 development stream.

So there are no new strings, they just moved location.

On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 03:48 +0200, Danilo Šegan wrote:
Hi Not Zed,

Today at 3:31, Not Zed wrote:

> Evolution 2.0.0 is released, this is the next version.

If this "next" version is going to be included in next Gnome 2.8
release (2.8.1), then only hard-code freeze is over: all other
freezes, including UI and string freezes are still valid:
    http://www.gnome.org/start/2.7/
(read the note about only hard code freeze being over after 2.8.0
release)

If "next" version is actually the one aimed at following major Gnome
release (2.10 or whatever it ends up being called), then we probably
don't want to use gnome-2-8 branch for it (though, it's not a problem,
but we need notifications about that: which release is going to be
stable and string frozen, so we can direct translators at that for at
least some time).

Cheers,
Danilo
--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"