Re: [gene-pool] String freeze breaks in Evolution parts (was Re: [Evolution-hackers] Merge from head to gnome-2-8 branch.)
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>
- Cc: Radek Doulík <rodo novell com>, Evolution Hackers mailing list <evolution-hackers lists ximian com>, gene-pool lists ximian com, gnome-i18n gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gene-pool] String freeze breaks in Evolution parts (was Re: [Evolution-hackers] Merge from head to gnome-2-8 branch.)
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:31:45 +0800
Evolution 2.0.0 is released, this is the next version.
On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 03:13 +0200, Danilo Šegan wrote:
Hi Radek, "Not Zed",
All of gtkhtml, evolution and eds are still string-frozen. I see 3
new/changed messages in Evolution. I haven't checked gtkhtml.
Just as UI freeze is not lifted, so string-freeze isn't either.
Translators and documentors are not very good at playing catch-up all
the time. Another release is in 6 months, so if it's not really
something essential (enough that you're willing to go through
we'd rather wait for it these 6 months. Of course, it may be
something really important, but then you need to follow the procedure
and convince us that it is.
Yesterday at 19:31, Radek Doulík wrote:
> gtkhtml is merged as well
> gtkhtml-3-2-2-merge-start point on HEAD
> gtkhtml-3-2-2-merge point on gnome-2-8
> On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 22:52 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
>> Ok, the merge from HEAD back to the gnome-2-8 branch is done for eds
>> and evolution.
Gene-pool mailing list
Gene-pool lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev