String freeze breaks in Evolution parts (was Re: [Evolution-hackers] Merge from head to gnome-2-8 branch.)

Hi Radek, "Not Zed",

All of gtkhtml, evolution and eds are still string-frozen.  I see 3
new/changed messages in Evolution.  I haven't checked gtkhtml.

Just as UI freeze is not lifted, so string-freeze isn't either.
Translators and documentors are not very good at playing catch-up all
the time.  Another release is in 6 months, so if it's not really
something essential (enough that you're willing to go through
http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/tasks.html#ApprovingFreezeBreaks),
we'd rather wait for it these 6 months.  Of course, it may be
something really important, but then you need to follow the procedure
and convince us that it is.

Cheers,
Danilo