String freeze breaks in Evolution parts (was Re: [Evolution-hackers] Merge from head to gnome-2-8 branch.)
- From: danilo gnome org (Danilo Šegan)
- To: Radek Doulík <rodo novell com>
- Cc: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>, Evolution Hackers mailing list <evolution-hackers lists ximian com>, gene-pool lists ximian com, gnome-i18n gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: String freeze breaks in Evolution parts (was Re: [Evolution-hackers] Merge from head to gnome-2-8 branch.)
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 03:13:22 +0200
Hi Radek, "Not Zed",
All of gtkhtml, evolution and eds are still string-frozen. I see 3
new/changed messages in Evolution. I haven't checked gtkhtml.
Just as UI freeze is not lifted, so string-freeze isn't either.
Translators and documentors are not very good at playing catch-up all
the time. Another release is in 6 months, so if it's not really
something essential (enough that you're willing to go through
we'd rather wait for it these 6 months. Of course, it may be
something really important, but then you need to follow the procedure
and convince us that it is.
Yesterday at 19:31, Radek Doulík wrote:
> gtkhtml is merged as well
> gtkhtml-3-2-2-merge-start point on HEAD
> gtkhtml-3-2-2-merge point on gnome-2-8
> On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 22:52 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
>> Ok, the merge from HEAD back to the gnome-2-8 branch is done for eds
>> and evolution.
] [Thread Prev