[Evolution-hackers] Re: Selecting/Unselecting Sources

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 16:35, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> > > What I meant was primary == always shown. Without changing the state of
> > > the checkmarks.
> >
> > We agreed with jpr to implement the following:
> >
> >       * It is possible to hide/show a calendar without selecting it
> >       * Selecting a calendar makes it visible again
> >       * Adding events to a calendar makes it visible again
> >
> hmm, do you mean we should then listen for changes on all the calendars,
> and once there's a change in one of them auto-select it?

Nah, just when an user adds an event or selects the calendar from the
tree. No need to toggle web-subscribed visible upon change for example.
But the idea is that if you add an event to a hidden calendar(*) then we
need to make the calendar visible so that the event doesnt just
disappear.

Tuomas

(*) The calendar can be hidden and selected if you toggled it hidden
right before adding the event.

> cheers
Tuomas Kuosmanen :: Art Director, Ximian :: <tigert ximian com>