[Evolution-hackers] Re: Selecting/Unselecting Sources

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 19:45, Hans Petter Jansson wrote:
> > The main issue I see with this is that you will create meetings that
> > will disappear the moment you finish creating them (unless "primary"
> > implies both displayed and default, which is a little inconsistent).
>
> What I meant was primary == always shown. Without changing the state of
> the checkmarks.

We agreed with jpr to implement the following:

      * It is possible to hide/show a calendar without selecting it
      * Selecting a calendar makes it visible again
      * Adding events to a calendar makes it visible again
      * So there doesnt need to be any "unhidable" calendars this way,
        all of them can be equal and can be deleted if needed etc.

Tuomas

--
Tuomas Kuosmanen :: Art Director, Ximian :: <tigert ximian com>