Re: [Evolution-hackers] Post-to header implementation

Meilof wrote:

It's more like the "To" header, so the Post-to label is actually a button you click on to have the folder tree show up. I hacked the folder tree to optionally support multiple folder selection, so it is used to edit your complete selection. To give you an idea:

http://home.wanadoo.nl/meilof/post-header.png

But don't just take my word for it... I have created patches to the curent evo CVS, which contain this along with all other NNTP code:

   * http://home.wanadoo.nl/meilof/evolution-nntp-patch-15
   * http://home.wanadoo.nl/meilof/evolution-nntp-patch-14to15 (it
     appears patch 14 was a bit corrupted with some code showing up
     twice; this patch also removes the duplicate code)

I think as far as vital features for NNTP are concerned, this is pretty much it...

Meilof
-- meilof wanadoo nl