[Evolution-hackers] Post-to header implementation

Hello,

For my NNTP patch, I have, per request, done some changes in the Post-To header for the composer.

I changed the current folder selection button into a normal entry with a button to the left of it which brings up the folder tree selector. Though I cannot submit a patch at the moment (other PC), I would like to have some comments on the way I implemented it:

   * You can just enter folders comma-separated in the entry. Folders
     that are not absolute URLs are considered to be in the store
     connected with the accont the message is being posted with (e.g.
     for news, you can just type in newsgroup names as you'd expect
     just as long as you are posting from the NNTP account). The post
     and reply menu items automagically set the account. You can also
     type in absolute URLs.
   * The folder selection tree gives back relative URL's where
     possible. If a nonexistent folder (e.g. an unsubscribed folder) is
     selected, it is not shown in the folder tree (duh), but the
     selector does give it back. E.g. when you reply to a message
     cross-posted to a and b, and you are only subscribed to a, and you
     enter the selection tree, you can select/deselect a, but the
     selector will always give back b, which you should remove manually
     in the entry. This is nice for cross-posting to non-subscribed
     folders.
   * When the user changes the account to send from in the composer,
     any relative folder names will be converted back to absolute, and
     any absolute names will be converted to relative, unless the user
     has manually edited the entry.

It all seems to work, and I'll submit the changes soon.

If there are comments I'd like to hear about them so I could maybe change some things tomorrow.

Meilof
-- meilof wanadoo nl