Re: [Evolution-hackers] The Junk problem and IMAP

Hi Mike,

Sounds good, just a couple of comments.

-- Tim
On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 20:07, Not Zed wrote:
> Ok everyone, so how about this:
>
>  - we still have the global junk filter setting
>  - we add 2 new settings to each imap account, which will appear next to
> the
>
> [ ]  "Apply filters to new messages in INBOX on this server"
> ->
> [ ]  "Do not check incoming message for Junk"
Just a personal preference but generally I think it's more intuitive
when checking a checkbox to enables rather than disables a function.

Couldn't we label the check box as "Check incoming messages for Junk"
and have it "checked" by default.

> [ ]  "Only check for Junk for new messages in INBOX"
Would this be checked by default? The cause of slowness when copying
messages may not be obvious, but junk mail in other folders would be.