Re: [Evolution-hackers] Confirm on move folders?

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 14:12, Dan Winship wrote:

> The undoability isn't the issue (all you have to do is drag it back),

That still requires three operations to get back to your original
context rather than just one, though (click folder, drag email, click
original folder again)... and that's assuming you noticed where you
dropped it.  I've lost count of the number of times I've dropped things
accidentally due to dodgy mice, latency issues or whatever, and not had
the faintest idea where they've ended up :/

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group