Re: [Evolution-hackers] The Junk problem and IMAP
- From: Radek Doulík <rodo ximian com>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers ximian com, anna ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] The Junk problem and IMAP
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:31:21 +0100
On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 09:07 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> Ok everyone, so how about this:
> - we still have the global junk filter setting
> - we add 2 new settings to each imap account, which will appear next to
> [ ] "Apply filters to new messages in INBOX on this server"
> [ ] "Do not check incoming message for Junk"
> [ ] "Only check for Junk for new messages in INBOX"
> (or whatever, this text is merely a descriptive example)
sounds good. plus [ ] "Do not check incoming message for Junk" for
connector and groupwise settings I guess
] [Thread Prev