Re: [Evolution-hackers] The Junk problem and IMAP
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Radek Doulík <rodo ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers ximian com, anna ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] The Junk problem and IMAP
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:07:11 +0800
Ok everyone, so how about this:
- we still have the global junk filter setting
- we add 2 new settings to each imap account, which will appear next to
[ ] "Apply filters to new messages in INBOX on this server"
[ ] "Do not check incoming message for Junk"
[ ] "Only check for Junk for new messages in INBOX"
(or whatever, this text is merely a descriptive example)
And we just let it filter things twice when we copy if people want to
filter all mailboxes (hey if its good enough for Mozilla its good enough
> Hi Michael,
> seeing all these issues, I too think the per account setting will be
> useful. We may keep global junk enable option + per account option to
> disable junk filtering for that account, which should be insensitive in
> case junk filtering is disabled globally. IMAP may have additional
> option for INBOX/all folders filtering.
> Anna, is that OK from UI view?
> evolution-hackers maillist - evolution-hackers lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev