Re: [Evolution-hackers] Confirm on move folders?
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Calum Benson <Calum Benson Sun COM>
- Cc: Antony Stubbs <dolby paradise net nz>, evolution-hackers <evolution-hackers ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Confirm on move folders?
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:12:42 -0500
On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 07:46, Calum Benson wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 22:01, Antony Stubbs wrote:
> > What I propose is a switch in preferences that you can turn on/off
> > 'confirm on move folder' or something?
> Really, the correct proposal here is "add a proper Undo facility" :o)
The undoability isn't the issue (all you have to do is drag it back),
the problem is that it's a nuisance either way to have to undo it, and
it's a nuisance with lots of network latency either way.
I accidentally drag folders sometimes too, but never far enough to
actually move them. I just get a "you can't move a folder into itself"
dialog instead of the folder actually moving.
] [Thread Prev