Re: [Evolution-hackers] Old thoughts on the "self" contact

BTW I have 3 personal calendars in 2 'on this computer' folders.  I
think from some upgrade bugs.

One of them appears to be the same as the other one in the same on-this-
computer (i.e. update one = changed in the other).  How can i remove it,
without removing the content for both?