[Evolution-hackers] Multiple identity support?

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to use "multiple identities" with evolution,
for my imap-based mailing list account.  I have one account with
several folders (-mua, -subversion, -swinog, etc.: one per mailing
list), and I'd like to be able to select the "From:" address based
on the folder name  (for example I subscribed to the evolution mailing
list with address "om-lists-mua omx ch", but "real" imap account
name is "om-lists omx ch" on the server).

Is there a way to do that?  Thunderbird (since 0.5) is able to do
that (if you like to edit config files by hand :) :
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/thunderbird/identities.html :

"Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5 introduces a new feature, supporting multiple identities for an account. This is a powerful feature for users who have multiple email addresses that end up in the same mail account."
+ "Intelligent identity detection when replying to a messsage".

But I'd rather use Evolution: this multiple identities feature
is the only thing I miss. Anything I can try to do? (patch).
Is this feature planed in Evolution too?

Thanks & regards,
Olivier

 Olivier Müller - PGP: 0E84D2EA - Switzerland - AIM/iChat: swix3k